There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

I was waiting and waiting for a happy ending...

But it didn't come... It all went by so quickly, I thought it had another minute or two left, but it ended. Excellent change of pace! You guys are making things less predictable now, and that's always good. I swear, if this went on for 10 or 15 minutes and kept the same theme, it probably would've brought a tear to my eye.

Awesome movie and all, but it did put me into a sort of depressed mood. The 5th installment can't come soon enough.

Mister Cool Is Back Mister Cool Is Back

It's nice that you were inspired but...

It was kind of hard to understand things at times. Especially when Mr. Cool lost his glasses. At least, I think that was Mr. Cool... Anyway, yeah, maybe add some more distinguishing features or color next time. Animation was pretty smooth, so that's good.

M0PIES responds:

The ones after this one im going to spend a lot more time on.
I know i rushed the other ones, but i just wanted to animate badly.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Haha, very nice!

Enjoyed watching this! Graphics were very well done!

Poor Luigi...!

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Amazing, as always!

It must have taken forever to complete! Very, very nice! The only problem I had with it was that it didn't seem to sync up to the music like the last two. I guess it was because the first two were more action oriented, when this one had kind of a slow song. Just saying that the first two were a little more entertaining, but this one was still great!

Now I can't wait for the next one, nice little thing you did at the end there, made me more excited! 10/10